Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Tree Ideas


This year with my tree will be different from any other. Why, you ask? I'll tell you. I have two 7 month kittens at home that will make anything a toy. From past experience christmas trees are like the mother load of kitty toys. I am trying to come up with decorating ideas for non-breakable, temporary, fast ornaments. I thought about cutting out different types of moustches from construction paper and stringing those or oragami (although i'm not really a origami type of person)....Or Jordan's papier mache idea.

I also like this, this, this and this.

Does anyone else have any decorating suggestions.

(image via martha stewart)

2 comments:

alyson. said...

we're in the same boat. except mine is just a year old ball of "let's see what else I can get into".

I was totally about to make those clothespin ornaments this weekend. but I opted for some yarn and string ones. I like the yarn tree from MS! ideas ideas!


oh, and put bells at the bottom of the tree, that's when we always used to do when I was little so we'd know when the cats where in there.

jess r. said...

oooh good call with the bells

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails