Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Socks or something like 'em...


I love Oregon weather year round. I don't mind the grey or the rain but there is something very special that happens in the fall/winter....I cannot for the life of me get warm. I blast the heat in the car, take long baths, have a ridiculous collection of wool coats with extra warm liners and double up my socks in my boots.

I am in love with this local company's selection of thigh high socks. They are like baby legs for adults. I want like 6 pairs for lounging around at home and wearing under skirts when I brave the outdoors. Maybe they will help stop my shivering before june.

1 comment:

alyson. said...

you and me both. keeping warm is an issue. except this Florida girl still has her Florida blood.

looks like I'll be stocking up on some winter stockings this year.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails