Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Conversations...

Jessica: Can I get two Pilsners please.
Bartender Dude: Umm, that's a beer.
Jessica: Yes, I know.
Bartender Dude: What kind? There are many.
Jessica: The kind that comes from the tap in a pint glass. That I have previously ordered.
Bartender Dude: Well they all could come in a pint glass.
Jessica: And from the tap? What? I have never had to explain this before. I just walk up say Pilsner and you pour it.
Bartender Dude: Can I see some ID. This seems like a trick question.
Jessica: Seriously? Umm, Sure.
Bartender Dude: So one Pilsner and two Whiskeys?
Jessica: What? No, two Pilsners.
Bartender Dude: (pours drinks) Anything else?
Jessica: Nope, that is it. Can you put it on my tab? Last name R-I-S-...
Bartender Dude: Do you have a card.
Jessica: You have my card. You started a tab for me already.
Bartender Dude: Last name?
Jessica: Ughhh!

I have been told I come across as being bitchy and I might. But this guy deserved it. My friend said he was flirting but that seems backwards to me.

2 comments:

alyson. said...

so does this mean that you ordered your own drink?

Anonymous said...

WAIT! Where the hell were you!?! That was the MOST ridiculous conversation. I would be equally and completely confused and saying "what the FUCK just happened"????

Did this happen last night?

weird

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails