Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rain boots


I live in Oregon. I do not own any rain gear. I hate rain gear and am in denial that us Oregonians "need" it 8 months of the year.

I think that those working outside do for sure. (environmental scientists, the meter maids, any working in parks and rec.) I don't.

There is one thing that I am getting sick of though and that is wet feet. I like cute flats and have my frye boots for when I don't want to be warm but they don't work all the time. I feel myself breaking down every time I see a pair of rain boots. Especially all of these pairs that don't look like rain boots.

I might have to make one my own.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

really cute. galoshes are making such a comeback!

Anonymous said...

I am in dire need of rainboots, and have been saying so for the last two years. Pat on the back for me, for STILL not having them...?

haha, I like the ones you posted!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails