Thursday, April 24, 2008

Terrariums



I keep walking by Pistils Nursery on Mississippi and ogling their terrariums.

I used to make terrariums when I was in elementary school. The kind mother's love....with worms and mud etc.

I have been trying to find some huge medicine jars to use like the ones in the picture and think a trip to ikea (against my dismay) is in order.

I used to have this quaint little window garden but the cats dug it up and I got sick of sweeping up potting soil every night. I bet they will keep their paws out of a terrarium.



Or climb right in. I don't know which yet.

1 comment:

Maria said...

my cat has occasionally been tempted. he's a dipper - dip one paw in slowly and see if i don't notice. for the most part he leaves it alone :)

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails