Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love Birds



One of my bestest friends is getting married this weekend.

Along with my sister's best friend from h.s.

And some other best friends....

In spirit of these forever unions I will offer a love poem.

(Barf.)

But I feel it is more fitting than what I really want to post. Again.
(Cacye already has demerits. She warms her cold toes on Topher. Ooooh!)

So love forever, happily ever after, blah blah blah.

To khaki wacky and tophy toes. . .Your babies will be cute.

Words on Feeling Safe
by George Elliot

Oh the comfort of feeling safe
with a person;
having neither to weigh thoughts,
nor measure words,
but to pour them all out
just as chaff and grain together,
knowing that a faithful hand
will take and sift them,
keeping what is worth keeping
and with a breath of kindness,
blow the rest away.

Oh and one last thing:

Photobucket

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails