Friday, August 15, 2008

Conversations.


MacForce Dude: How can I help you.
Me: Well, My most expensive cat ever knocked a glass of water on my laptop and killed it. 
MacForce Dude: UH OH! Well with water damage we send the computers to Apple and it is a flat $850 fee.  Might be less depending on what they find but there is no way of knowing.
Me: Really!?! I mean, a new laptop at the student rate is $999 and I get a free iPod touch that seems like a no brainer.  
MacForce Dude:  Yep.  I know.
Me: Do you guys have roof access here?
MacForce Dude: Huh? Roof access?  I don't think so.  Why?
Me:  Well I feel like at least we could chuck the lap top off the roof and watch it splat.  Or something.
MacForce Dude:  You know, I have always wanted to do that.... We might have a slingshot.
Me: I don't think I have enough upper body strength to get the sort of trajectory and destruction I'm looking for.  Maybe I could use that on my cat though.
MacForce Dude:  Ha.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Me: That's fine.  I'm going to go cry now.  Have a good day!

Shitty, Shitty, Expensive Kitty!

So, Sorry (Carissa) for the lack of posts.  I'll be up and running when I get my new computer.

(I would have done an animated gif with a montage of all the happy moments I shared with my macbook in the two years we were together if all my pictures weren't on my non-functional computer.  Instead there is a picture of happier times of jumping in waves last weekend at the beach.  C'est La Vie!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New post, hooray!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails