Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bouncing Back





I have had an intense couple of weeks. Part of it included a move to a new place. 24-hours in one of my kitties Björn got out and hasn't come home. (Hard way to learn my front door doesn't always completely latch.)

The day I posted the cat standing video me and my old roommate spent a half hour trying to teach Björn how to stand like that cat. Then we joked about making him wear a suit, tie and monocle.

Part of me hasn't wanted to replace that video.

It is time.

I have done everything I can and I think all my new and old neighbors are sick of me roaming the neighborhood at all hours looking for him.

I am about 2 weeks away from becoming a Cathy cartoon.

Back to Shoes:




and fun in life.

Images by Leah Verwey.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with new life and wonderful shoe!!!

Cassimus T. said...

So sorry to hear about your missing Kitty! the same thing happened to my cat, Butler when my family moved..have you tried looking at your old house?? Cats are crazy smart that way!

Jess said...

I've read your blog for some time and never posted - I adore your blog!

My friends cat did the same thing and showed up maybe a month later - cats are pretty amazing. It's likely he'll show up at your old house, so keep checking there!

Good luck, I hope he comes home!

Allison said...

So sorry to hear about your kitty! Mine are like my kids and I would be a wreck if one got out. My fingers are crossed for you!

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry about Björn. I will keep hoping that one day he returns to your doorstep.

Good luck settling in to your new place.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails